The Office of Special Assistant to the Provost provides a place for students, parents, staff, and faculty to share concerns and seek advice on solving problems. The Special Assistant connects the visitors to her office to the resources appropriate to their concerns, assists with concerns that don’t fit any established process, and seeks to identify and facilitate improvements in processes where a pattern of concerns emerge. The Special Assistant to the Provost oversees the Faculty Support Office and participates in a number of institution-wide committees.
The Faculty Support Office offers logistical support on the Marietta campus for faculty whose home department is located on the Kennesaw campus. The office is equipped with:
- access to a standard Ricoh copier/scanner/fax machine
- 10 shared workstations (2 Macs and 8 PCs)
- easy access to basic office supplies
- individual faculty mailbox slots (upon request of home academic department)
- faculty-student conference spaces